1) Information pursuant to art. 13 Legislative Decree 196/2003
1-I) Data Controller
The data controller of the data collected through this site is Stylnove Ceramiche Srl Headquartered in Nove (VI), Via A. Canova, 7 ZA (hereinafter referred to as "Stylnove"); the owner decides independently on the purposes and methods of processing, on the security procedures to be applied to guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and availability of data.
1-II) Optional or mandatory nature of providing data
The provision to Stylnove of the user's personal data that are requested through the “stylnove.com” site on the various collection occasions may be necessary for the pursuit of the purposes identified in the specific information, or optional. The mandatory or optional nature of the provision is specified from time to time - with reference to the individual information requested - at the time of the individual data collection. Any refusal to communicate the data marked as mandatory makes it impossible to pursue the main purpose of the specific collection: this refusal could also make it impossible to complete the purchase or to use complementary services, such as by way of example sending newsletter.
The conferment to Stylnove of further data, other than those marked as essential, is optional and has no consequence.
1-III) Managers and persons in charge of data processing
a) In order to pursue the purposes of the “stylnove.com” site, Stylnove avails itself of the right to appoint the data processors chosen by you.
b) For the same purpose, Stylnove also authorizes the following categories of appointees to process data: administration staff.
1-IV) User rights
Pursuant to art. 7, d. lgs 196/2003, the user has the right to obtain from Stylnove the confirmation of the processing or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
Furthermore, you have the right to obtain from Stylnove information about the origin of your personal data, the purpose and method of processing your personal data, the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic tools; the identification details of the owners and managers of the processing; the indication of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as, for example, as data processors.
The user also has the right to obtain from the owner:
1. the updating, rectification, integration of your personal data;
2. the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of your personal data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
3. the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment is proves impossible or involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
Finally, the user has the right to object in whole or in part:
1. for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
2. to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct marketing material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
In order to exercise the aforementioned rights, the user can send a specific written request to Stylnove by registered letter with return receipt, to which a prompt reply will be given.
1. process the data exclusively for the purposes and in the manner illustrated in the information presented at the time of their collection;
2. use the data for purposes other than those for which the data have been specifically released only where the user's express consent is present;
3. make the data available to third-party companies only for purposes that are instrumental to the provision of the requested service and in the context of an appointment as data processor; not to communicate data, assign them or transfer them to third parties for their own processing without the users having been informed in advance and have granted their consent;
4. respond to requests for cancellation, modification, integration of the data provided, opposition to the processing of data for the purpose of sending commercial and advertising information;
5. ensure correct and lawful management of data, safeguarding the privacy of users, as well as applying suitable security measures to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data provided.
3) Purpose of the treatment
The data is processed for the provision of the services available by accessing the "stylnove.com" site listed below:
• registration on the site, to use the related services;
• adherence to specific and additional services, such as the creation of your own Wish List;
• fulfillment of orders and related activities;
• management of user requests, be they technical, of a commercial nature, on the progress of your orders and requests for information in a broad sense;
• contact with customer service;
• For marketing purposes (receiving newsletters, news, promotions)
The specific purposes for which the data are processed are also summarized, from time to time, in the information pursuant to art. 13, d. lgs 196/2003, which is presented to the user when he releases personal data.
In some cases, as expressly indicated in the information, the data may be subjected - subject to express consent - to processing aimed at creating profiles based on the user's preferences and purchases, in order to send information targeted to his needs and interests .
Without prejudice to the provisions of art. 130, paragraph 4, d. lgs 196/2003, which allows the owner to use the data to send advertising e-mails on their products and services, similar to what has already been purchased, unless such use is refused.
The user's data will be communicated to third parties only with his express consent, except in cases where the communication is mandatory by law or is necessary for purposes established by law for the pursuit of which the consent of the interested party is not required; in such cases, the data may be made available to third parties who will process them independently and solely for the aforementioned purposes.
Any processing purpose other than the specific one for which the personal data have been provided will be highlighted in the information and will be pursued by Stylnove only after obtaining the user's express consent.
4) Hypothesis of exclusion of consent
Pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/2003, Stylnove may process the user's personal data without requesting his consent when this is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation or when it is necessary to execute the obligations assumed contractually towards him.
5) Personal data of third parties
Should Stylnove process personal data of third parties communicated directly by its own user, it will deliver to the third party the information required by art. 13, d. lgs 196/2003 when he records his data in his archive, but it is the user's responsibility to obtain the consent of the person to whom the data refer before communicating them. The user will remain the one and only responsible for the communication of information and data relating to third parties without these having given their consent or for their possible incorrect use or contrary to the law.
Consent is not only necessary when such data are communicated to Stylnove for the conclusion of the contract in favor of the third party.
6) Security measures
However Stylnove cannot guarantee its users that the measures adopted for the security of the site and the transmission of data and information on the site limit or exclude any risk of unauthorized access or loss of data by devices belonging to the user. .
It is always advisable that the user's computer is equipped with adequate software for the protection of data transmission over the network, both inbound and outbound, and that its internet service provider has adopted suitable measures for the security of data transmission. Network.
7) Links to other websites
The “stylnove.com” site contains links to other websites that may have no connection with Stylnove; the owners do not control or monitor such websites and their contents. The owners cannot be held responsible for the contents of these sites and the rules adopted by them, also with regard to privacy and the processing of the user's personal data while browsing.
For any further information on the processing of personal data, we recommend that you visit the website of the Guarantor for the protection of personal data at http://www.garanteprivacy.it.
For more information on the processing of data carried out by Stylnove send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
9) Applicable law
The Code guarantees that the processing of personal data is carried out in compliance with fundamental rights and freedoms, as well as the dignity of the interested party, with particular reference to confidentiality, personal identity and the right to protection of personal data.
Pursuant to art. 7 of d. lgs. 196/2003, the user can consult, modify, delete their data or oppose their processing for the purpose of sending advertising material or for commercial communications or opinion polls, by sending an e-mail to info @ stylnove. it